Franke Pressure Geyser 50L
Geyser suitable for exterior installation.
Using a 400kPa Geyser will reduce water consumption during showers thus being environmentally friendly and saving money. Do what is right, save the environment
- Encased in high density polyurethane insulation.
- Limits heat loss.
- Reduces electricity usage.
- Increased longevity.
- Ensures increased flow achieved with less pressure.
- Reduce turbulence
- Minimises mixing of hot and cold water
- Better hot water yield with increased flow
- Cutting edge electrostatic dry powder coating techniques
- Surface impurities are mechanically removed.
- Vitreous enamel glass lining fuses with the steel
- Extremely consistent surface coating.
- 304 Stainless Steel Element for added corrosion resistance.
- Suitable for a broader spectrum of water conditions.
- Simplify the replacement of thermostats.
- Safety cut out switch with reset.
- Easy access anode
- Accessible from the outer casing for easier replacement.
- Aluminum anodes available for hard water areas.