Customer Purchase Returns and Refund
The following Policy Document explains how a branch will deal with a customer returning a good purchased from the outlet and how to go about refunding or exchanging the goods.
Returns of goods will only be accepted for the following reasons:
1 Damaged or faulty goods;
2 Goods received not per order specifications;
3 Changes to or cancellation of order;
4 Price differences;
5 Other (detailed description required)
- Goods may be returned for exchange or refund within 7 days of invoice.
- Goods that have been cut, made to measure, mixed or a buy-out to the customers’ requirements will not be exchanged or refunded.
- The value of the return/refund will be the full price paid excluding any delivery charges
- A 20% handling charge will apply to all returns.
- All returns will be subject to inspection; Exchange or refund will be at the discretion of management.