- Long Nose Pliers: These are used to bend, re-position and cut wire.
- Combination Pliers: Invaluable for everyday tasks such as gripping, twisting and cutting.
- Claw Hammer: Ideal for knocking things together and apart. The curved claw can be used to pull out nails
- Shifting Spanner: Great for gripping a wide variety of nuts of different sizes.
- Flat Blade Screwdriver: The tip is shaped to fit the driving surfaces—slots, grooves, recesses, etc.—on the corresponding screw head.
- Philips Screwdriver: An essential hand tool that has a cross shaped tip to be used on Phillips head screws.
- Craft Knife: Used to cut many different materials.
Got 5 minutes to kill?
Check out ‘Suzelle DIY’ on YouTube for some great hints and lots of laughs…